- 3/27 – We will release the student sign-up sheet (google doc) and send a map to the GBHS West Campus; the doc will be frozen after March 28.
- 4/3 – Guest Matt Deroo, “Supporting Linguistically/ Culturally Diverse Students”
- 4/5 or 4/6 – Intern Panel
- 4/19 – 8am, you will be emailed the topic for the lesson plan that you submit and then teach; rubrics and tasks will be included with this email.
- 4/19 – Solo Workshop
- 4/21 – 5pm, Part I (the lesson plan) is due on Livetext.
- 4/24 – Part II of the exam (teaching live students) at Grand Blanc High School.
- 4/21-26 – Class cancelled this week due to exam cycle.
- 4/26 – 11am, we will email you Part III (a student work sample to assess) with the rubrics and specific tasks.
- Thursday 5/4 – Final Session 12:45pm -2:45pm, 111 Erickson Hall.
Below is a map to Grand Blanc Highs West Campus, 1 Jewett Trail, Grand Blanc, MI 48439: